TOWN OF HOLLIS - DOG LICENSING
Dog fines and violations can be expensive. It is cost effective to keep your dog’s vaccinations current and license your dog each year.
Hollis has an Animal Control Ordinance enacted November 4, 2008 and amended June 8, 2010. A copy for your review is available in the Hollis Town Clerk’s Office and on –line at the town’s website.
State of Maine, Animal Welfare laws can be found in Maine Revised State Statutes. Online you may review state laws under www.Maine.gov.statestatutes search.
Chapter 725 Municipal Duties title 3941 -3950
Chapter 721 Dog Licenses title 3921-3924
Thank you for licensing your dog,
Martha E. Huff, Hollis Town Clerk
Recent blog posts
- 2016 Holiday Schedule
- Trash Pickup for Christmas and New Years
- Warrant for Special Town Meeting June 10, 2014
- Hunting Licenses State of Maine
- Fishing Licenses State of Maine
- Death Certificates
- Nov 3, 2015 State of Maine Referendum Articles
- Dog Licensing
- Warrant for Special Town Meeting August 25, 2015