Saco River Community TV will be holding a "Candidate Forum" for the Hollis Select Board candidates on Thursday, June 25th at 6:30 PM via ZOOM. The annoucement and link for Thursday evening's meeting can be found below.
From Patrick Bonsant of SRCTV:
We look forward to hearing from the candidates. Many of you may now be accustomed to Zoom meetings as we continue our lives through the coronavirus era. For some of you this may be your first experience on Zoom.
We have some general guidelines for Zoom meetings so that we can assure mutual respect for all participants and be as productive as possible without interruption.
- When you enter the meeting your mic should be automatically muted. It is important that you remain muted for the duration of the meeting.
- Find a quiet space where you will not be interrupted. Staging of your own space can be helpful. Be aware of your background and lighting and movements. Make sure your device (laptop, desktop computer, Ipad, phone) is set up on a solid, stable table or countertop and make sure in advance you have audio and video capabilities.
- As moderator of the discussion, the Zoom host will work to ensure that only one candidate at a time will speak.
- While the meeting is underway, you should submit any questions in writing to the "host" or to "everyone" in the "chat" function. The host will then be able to curate the questions and ask them of the candidates on your behalf. Time is limited so we may not be able to get to all of the questions, but we will do our best to cover as many as possible.
- You may accidentally click on the wrong button and get disconnected or accidentally unmute your device. If you get disconnected, simply rejoin the meeting by clicking on the original meeting link. If you accidentally unmute your microphone, please remute or ask the Host to unilaterally mute your connection from the host site.
Thank you for your attention to these ground rules. We look forward to a productive and insightful discussion.
Patrick Bonsant is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting:
Topic: Hollis Selectboard Candidate Forum
Time: Jun 25, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/91112605333
Meeting ID: 911 1260 5333
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,91112605333# US (New York)
+13017158592,,91112605333# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 911 1260 5333
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abtsGIBqYB